Whether you are on a short visit or plan a longer stay in Aarhus, there are plenty of fun and interesting possibilities for all ages to dive into. Here you can read more about events in Aarhus.
Our city is experiencing unprecedented growth, and the business climate in Denmark is among the best in Europe according to international rankings. Come join us!
- The second largest city in Denmark with 1.2 million people in Greater Aarhus
- Home to 50,000 students and a university ranked in the top 100 in the world among 17,000 universities worldwide
- Innovation hubs for cleantech, food, tech, healthcare, design, architecture and fashion
- Two airports within a one-hour drive with popular international destinations
- Denmark’s international container port (56% of Denmark’s total container traffic)
- Home to many international companies with global R&D centers: Arla, Bestseller, Danish Crown, DuPont, Google, IBM, Johnson Controls, JYSK, Lego, Siemens, Uber and Vestas
- A multicultural city with 17% foreign-born residents.
The most business-friendly climate in Europe
- Excellent recruitment possibilities – highly qualified people for all positions (IMD)
- A flexible labour-market and the highest worker motivation in the world (IMD)
- The highest start-up survival rate in Denmark
- A liveable, compact city with modern infrastructure and where distances and transportation times are short
- A vibrant, thriving urban community in one of the world’s happiest countries (WHR), characterised by income equality, healthy life expectancy, social support, freedom, trust and generosity
- A popular city for international meetings and events, ranked in the top 100 in the world (ICCA)