Recruitment in Aarhus
Go headhunting in a city with a highly motivated workforce and Europe's most flexible hiring and firing practices.
It’s easy to find the right candidate for the job in the best-educated city in one of the world’s most well-educated countries. In Aarhus, talent is plentiful and easily available.
The Danish labour market as a whole ensures your business flexibility and scalability. Denmark has some of the most flexible employment laws in the world, which reduces the costs of scaling operations in tune with market demands.
Self-dependence is at the heart of Danish business culture. Employees are skilled problem-solvers and eager to take on responsibility. In R&D units and service and production facilities alike, self-managing teams are common. These teams plan and manage their day-to-day activities with a high degree of independence and achieve their business targets with minimal managerial intervention. In short, with its foundation in creative thinking, self-dependence and end-user focus, the Danish approach is ideal for uncovering new business opportunities, products and services.
Don't just take our word for it
- Most flexible and liberal hiring/firing practices (World Economic Forum)
- Skilled labour readily available on all levels (IMD)
- Denmark has the best Work-Life-Balance in the world (World Economic Forum)
- No. 2 in the world in worker motivation (IMD)
- Our population has the second best language skills in the world (IMD)